Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekly recap

This is for last week which was pretty much a down week. Following IM Wisconsin my schedule looked like this:

mon - off
tues - off
weds - 1 hr easy spin
thurs - off
fri - 1 hr easy spin
sat - off
sun - 52mi hilly ride through bedford reservation

It is probably noticeable that I have not run a step since IM. I am going to change that tonight as I have an easy 4 miler on the schedule. The temperature is just right for me (approx. 70) and I am actually really looking forward to it.

This past weekend was a strange one. On Saturday I was registered for the Komen race for the cure but it was pouring so hard in the AM and I was planning on not really racing it (and maybe walking it) so I talked myself out of it with the justification that paying the money was the important part. I regret not going and will not let that happen again. On Sunday northeast Ohio caught the tail end of IKE and he was nice enough to blow our house into total darkness for the next forty hours or so. He also made the yard look like a bomb went off in it and I am sure to enjoy many hours of clean up before it looks good again (just kidding I hate yard work).

Thats all for now.

No comments: