Wednesday, January 14, 2009

4 X 5 X 3

This morning I did a 4 X 5 X 3 and man was it tough. No...this is not some new complicated interval technique that you have never heard of before, I did a 4 mile run at 5am and the temperature was 3 degrees.

I gotta tell you, and i am really going to stand by this, perhaps this is one of the stupider things I have done. Not a really hard run so physically all is well, no frostbite but my lungs are trashed. You know the deal, every breath in that goes beyond shallow and the coughing fit that last 10 minutes starts. Oh Yeah!!!

I think i learned my lesson this time however I am going to have to wait to change my behavior because my cross country skis are loaded up, I have my second full load of wash packed neatly away in my duffel bag and I am going to change that load from clean to sweaty and snow filled right after work. I can not wait!!!

Let the good times roll!!!

That's all for now.

No comments: